Pages

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Race To Anyplace

Once again, I've sucked at keeping up this blog.  I always have these ideas about what to write about, but then once I'm sitting in front of my computer at home, I get sucked in to other things.

Ugh.

Anyways, today is a quickie.  On Sunday, March 1, I'm participating in a Race to Anyplace to help raise money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.

I've participated in one of these a couple of years ago, and it was such fun.  Teams "race to anyplace" in a five-hour stationary bike race.  Each team has 12 riders, who alternate riding every 15 minutes. There are two goals: be the team with the most mileage at the end, and be the team that raises the most money.

I'll be doing my part in pedaling my little heart out each time I'm on that bike for 15 minutes.

But I need your help to reach that second goal!

Please visit my fundraising page to help me reach my personal goal of raising $250.  Every little bit helps, and your donation will help fund treatments that save lives every day.

I really appreciate any help you can offer, and thank you in advance for your generosity!  I know, as well as you, that a dollar simply does not stretch as far as it used to.  So if you find that you have a couple extra bucks and can make a donation towards this cause, I truly do appreciate it.

And a super-huge-ginormous THANK YOU to those who have already donated!


No comments:

Post a Comment